The Memorial Garden was dedicated to the Glory of God on April 25, 2004. It was created as a serene area devoted to the memory of departed BSLC members and their families. The Garden includes Single and Double Niches for cremated remains; Memorial Plaques for members or family interred elsewhere as well as a Scattering Garden at the foot of the cross.
“I am the resurrection and the life,” says the Lord; “he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die.” John 11:25-26a
- Memorial Plaque. Inscribed Granite Plaque. Suitable for memorialized individuals, parents and families.
- Single Niche. Includes inscribed brass urn and Granite Faceplate for internment of cremains for a single person.
- Double Niche. Includes inscribed brass urns and Granite Faceplate for internment of cremains for two people.
- Immediate Installation Option. Niche face-plates are installed immediately upon payment, prior to passing.
- Scattering Garden. Rock Garden at the foot of the Cross for scattering remains back into the earth.
Note: Because the church does not operate a crematory, as part of your pre-arrangements we encourage you to make plans with a funeral home, and sign the necessary documents to authorize your cremation.
Plaques and Faceplates may be engraved with Names, Date of Birth/Passing and/or a Passage/Bible Verse.
For purchase information, contact the church office directly at 520-744-2665.